Domain 3 covers about 9% of the ASP Exam, which is equivalent to about 18 questions.
- Fitness for duty (e.g., fatigue and mental health)
- Stressors (e.g., environmental, lights, noise, and other conditions)
- Risk factors (e.g., repetition, force, posture, and vibration)
- Work design
- Material handling (e.g., manual, powered equipment, and lifting devices)
- Work practice controls (e.g., job rotation, work hardening, and early symptom intervention)
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis methods (e.g., anthropometry and NIOSH lift equation)